Monday, 26 May 2014

Me-Made-May '14: Week 4

Well, we're almost at the finishing line, folks. Have you been enjoying Me Made May 2014? I confess I'm starting to struggle - I don't have a huge wardrobes of me-mades yet and so I'm starting to repeat, and it's not as fun as it was at the beginning! Oh well. It's still been a valuable lesson in what I have and what I actually wear.

But let's get on with our Week 4 recap, shall we?

Day 19 - Monday 19th May


Jen wore her Pauline Alice Cami dress (blogged here). Shoes are Accessorize, via charity shop. Belt is charity shop.
This was a day at work. It was pretty sunny so my blindingly white bare legs came out. I like this dress a lot and should wear it more. It always gets compliments.


Day 20 - Tuesday 20th May


Elena wore Dixie DIY ballet dress (again, blogged here). Belt is from charity shop.
Elena says: On Tuesday I woke up feeling more tired than usual and a little sort throat-y, so wanted the most comfort I could possibly have without wearing my PJs - hello again Dixie DIY ballet dress!


Day 21 - Wednesday 21st May


Jen wore her Grainline Scout elephant-print tee again (blogged here). Skirt and belt are charity shop. Sandals are F+F.
Wore this to work and then out to dinner with friends in the evening. Worn this already this month and I'm not surprised - it's a great tee for tucking into skirts or wearing with jeans.


Day 22 - Thursday 22nd May


Elena wore Colette Zinnia skirt (blogged here). Jumper is ASOS.
Elena says: Working from home today, hence the no shoes. This skirt isn't the most comfortable for lounging around, but was good for a day of working from home (with a thrilling trip to the polling station at lunchtime). I'm a bit unsure of the overuse of polka dots in this outfit, but love the look of cropped jumpers with high-waisted skirts, so won't lose any sleep over it!


Day 23 - Friday 23rd May

Oh no! MMM FAIL!!! Had a day off from work so actually spent all day in... my pajamas. And as I haven't made any pajamas this was a MMM fail. Sorry not sorry guys, sometimes you just gotta spend all day in your pajamas.


Day 24 - Saturday 24th May


Elena wore Burda 10/2012 #114A rouched top (unblogged) and Tilly and the Buttons Miette skirt (to be blogged soon - promise!). Boots: ASOS.
Elena says: I like this jumper the more I wear it, and people are often surprised to hear it's homemade, which I love. The skirt has quickly become a firm favourite and gets lots of compliments, so I have another Miette (this time in denim) planned for summer. 


Day 25 - Sunday 25th May


Jen wore tribal Darling Ranges dress (blogged here). Sandals again from charity shop.
This was a lovely sunny day and we were going to Josh's brother's for Sunday lunch and a wander round Balham. This dress is a lovely trusty one to add instant brightness to an outfit and I love that I can wear it both with tights and bare legs - it's an all-year-rounder. Yay!

So that's it for the end of Week 4! Tune in next week for the last 6 days' outfits and some thoughts from both of us on Me Made May 2014.

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. I love your handmade wardrobes especially the shirtwaister Cami dress and the Darling ranges dress. You pick really awesome prints.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...