Wednesday, 27 November 2013

it's not goodbye, it's au revoir...

Well folks, it was a sad day at Casa Clark this weekend, as this photographic evidence proves...


That's right, that is my sewing machine being packed away (sob!), for our house move this Friday. We're crossing the river from north London to southeast London. And we'll be actual London homeowners! Exciting and s**t-scary all at the same time.

So the packing away of my Brother and all my other craft supplies was a painful task, but fear not for our new place has a second bedroom that will become my dedicated sewing space! Hoorah!

The sad news is that I'm not sure when I'll be able to get my beauty out again and start sewing. Decorating and furniture buying must come first...

*sigh*.

But I'll keep you all updated with the transformation of the second bedroom into Jen's super sewing space. Maybe some before and after pics? After all, we all love a good nosey round other people's sewing spaces don't we!

So in the meantime my lovelies, I'll keep ogling your lovely makes and Elena will be making more than enough for the both of us to keep this blog full of lovely makes. And I will hopefully see you before long with another of my own...

Au revoir.

Jen x

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move.....so jealous that you get a whole actual room for your sewing *swoon* before and after pics of that would be brill :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! The move went well but my machine is still in its box! :( I'm desperate to get my sewing space set up! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your home! We moved into our first house three months ago, and I LOVE having my own sewing room now! It'll be up and running again quicker than you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Yes I can't wait! x

      Delete
  3. I so know how you feel! I had to pack mine away for about 10 weeks but now that i'm finally back I can pull her out again! Yay, my sewing list is sooooooo long though I'm not quite sure where to start...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe my sewing list is super-long too! I'm itching to get back to it! x

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see pics of your sewing room! Hope the move went ok today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, I can't wait to get it all set up! x

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...